This shirt design features one of the most iconic parts of Okinawa - the Eisa festival parades! With the word "OKINAWA" set in the background, each member of the parade is creatively displayed to match each of the letters. The parade is headed up by the Okinawa banner and the always loved shisa dog!
► Sizes Currently Available:
•Please refer to our UNISEX T-SHIRT SIZE CHART in the pictures.
•Order a size down for a more fitted look or order your true size for a nice roomy fit.
► ABOUT THE SHIRT
• 100% polyester - this means little or no shrinking
• Anti-microbial and odor control
• Wicks moisture away
• Superb breathability and hand; double-needle coverstitching on front neck
• Seamed 1×1 rib collar; double-needle stitching on sleeve and bottom hem
• Tear away label; shoulder-to-shoulder taping; seamless body
• This shirt is dye printed and not vinyl or screen print
As with all graphic t-shirts, you should wash inside out with cool or cold water, no fabric softener, no bleach and hang dry or dry on low heat. Do not iron.
We ship worldwide! Shirts are handmade, production time is 7-19 business days (plus shipping time). Ship times are here.
► OTHER POLICIES
Colors on your monitor may differ slightly from the printed art.
*** We can not except returns or exchanges ***
Please read item descriptions and choose your size carefully before purchasing as changes cannot be made after your order has been placed. Each shirt is made to order and therefore we don't accept returns unless an error is made on our part.
All contents Copyright © 2019 Oki Moments. All rights reserved.
Please communicate with us if there are any issues with your order. We do our best to take care of our customers!